Saturday, August 13, 2011

Brand New!

Hello Lovers! Welcome to BeLoved Veils, a brand new, home-grown Bridal Accessories business right here in Provo, Utah. Now let's be honest with each other, wedding-related businesses in Utah Valley are a dime-a-dozen, but what bride doesn't want a stunning, hand-crafted headpiece for her big day at a fraction of the price of some mass-manufactured piece of tulle from a bridal shop??? Come on.


So. About me. I'm a graduate of Brigham Young University in Theatrical Costume design, and have a love of all things vintage, sparkly, pleated, ruffled, and lacy. I've been sewing professionally for various theatrical endeavors for about 4 years now, and crafting custom accessories all my life! I believe that every bride deserves a little hand-made something-something for a great price, and I'm always keen to design and create something unique, fun, flirty, elegant, or timeless.

Please check out my page on Facebook, BeLoved Veils, and if you're looking for a stunning veil, fascinator, or headpiece for your wedding, please shoot me an email or give me a call. I promise to hook you up.

1 comment: