Saturday, October 8, 2011

New month, new Promo!!!

Today's post is a tribute to my beautiful and hysterical friend Autumn, who married her best friend Clark almost two years ago! She had this stunning lace gown and, feeling that a veil would just be too much, I made her a garter.

This is the garter:






And this is Clark removing the garter from Autumn's person:







Don't worry, they are a classy couple! In any case, I am happy to announce that I will now be adding garters to my repertoire!
And since this is new, I will be offering, for the month of October, a BOGO deal: anybody who commissions a veil, headpiece, or fascinator AND a garter will receive 50% off that garter!

So BeLovelies, you know where to find me; please let me know if you're looking for a veil or a garter this month and let me take care of it!

Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment